The Battle of the Clubs is a club series event which will be presented for only the second time in January 2021 at St-Lambert Curling Club. Clubs can each enter one team to battle it out and see which club will reign supreme!
ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT
Each affiliated curling club may enter a maximum of one (1) team to the competition. All team members must be members of the same club and must play in the club regularly.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of each curling club to ensure the eligibility of their team.
Each team must be composed by the following:
- One (1) man
- One (1) woman
- One (1) senior – man or woman (50 years of age or older by June 30, 2021)
- One (1) junior – boy or girl (16 years of age or younger by June 30, 2020)
NOTE: Each participant may only occupy one of the above-mentioned roles. For example, a woman who is 50 years or older may not be the “woman” and the “senior” on the team, she must be designated exclusively as one or the other.
Each team will be limited to one (1) “elite” player. Anyone who participated in a provincial championship in the Elite Series1 or in the Junior Series2 in the past five (5) seasons3 will be considered “elite” athletes for the purposes of this event.
- Tankard, Scotties, senior, masters, mixed, mixed doubles, wheelchair
- U-21 provincial, U-18 provincial, Canada Games
- Seasons 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-20 inclusively.
St-Lambert Curling Club
RULES AND DRAW