Option 1 – 8 teams or more
- Triple knock-out
- 1 team will qualify from the A, 1 team from the B, and 2 teams from the C
- Playoffs: Top 4 teams (Q1 vs Q4, Q2 vs Q3)
Option 2 – 7 teams or less
- Round robin
- Playoffs: Page-3 format
$240 per team + $25 per player (Curling Canada competitor fees)
*Registration period begins September 1st, 2020
Draw and rules
Noranda Curling Club
- All teams must participate in a at least two (2) tournaments on the juvenile circuit and at least one (1) other recognized event prior to the provincial championship.
- The registration fee for each tournament will be $100 which will be used to cover the costs related to the organization of the events (ice rental, prizes, food, etc.). There will not be any prize money awarded on the juvenile circuit.
- A minimum of four (4) teams per sex must be registered in a particular event in order for it to be officially recognized as a sanctioned event.
- Teams who wish to participate in the provincial championship must play in at least three (3) sanctioned events before the start of the provincial championship (juvenile circuit, junior qualification event, Quebec provincial adult circuit, etc.) in order to be eligible. The list of circuits and events will be updated throughout the season as soon as Curling Quebec receives the information from the event organizers.
Registration deadline: November 1, 2020
Provincial championship: January 6-10, 2021
Canadian championship: February 7-13, 2021
Note to coaches
All coaches must complete a criminal background check before the start of their first tournament. Please visit this page for more information.
|Date||Tournoi||Date limite d'inscription||Prix||Horaire|
|11-13 oct 2019||St-Lambert||1 oct 2019||100 $||Horaire|
|8-10 nov 2019||Victoria & Etchemin||29 oct 2019||100 $||Horaire|
|15-17 nov 2019||Kénogami||5 nov 2019||100 $||Horaire|
|*6-8 déc 2019||*Buckingham & Thurso||*26 nov 2019||*100 $||Horaire|
|10-12 jan 2020||Chicoutimi||17 déc 2019||100 $||Horaire|
|31 jan-2 fév 2020||Aurèle-Racine||21 jan 2020||100 $||Horaire|
|28 fév-1 mars 2020||Nairn||18 fév 2020||100 $|