Option 1 – 8 teams or more
- Triple knock-out
- 1 team will qualify from the A, 1 team from the B, and 2 teams from the C
- Playoffs: Top 4 teams (Q1 vs Q4, Q2 vs Q3)
Option 2 – 7 teams or less
- Round robin
- Playoffs: Page-3 format
$240 per team
(The registration period is not open at the moment)
Draw and rules
- All teams must participate in a at least two (2) tournaments on the juvenile circuit and at least one (1) other recognized event before the start of the provincial championship (juvenile circuit, junior qualification event, Quebec provincial adult circuit, etc.) in order to be eligible. The list of circuits and events will be updated throughout the season as soon as Curling Quebec receives the information from the event organizers.
- The registration fee for each juvenile tournament will be $100 which will be used to cover the costs related to the organization of the events (ice rental, prizes, food, etc.). There will not be any prize money awarded on the juvenile circuit.
- A minimum of four (4) teams per sex must be registered in a particular event in order for it to be officially recognized as a sanctioned event.
*Due to the current situation, Curling Quebec exceptionally reserves the right this year to modify or adapt the qualification process and/or the participation requirements (mandatory tournaments) in order to promote participation in the championship.
Registration deadline: –
Provincial championship: Cancelled
Canadian championship: Cancelled
Note to coaches
All coaches must complete a criminal background check before the start of their first tournament. Please visit this page for more information.
|Date||Tournoi||Date limite d'inscription||Prix|
|10-12 oct 2020||St-Lambert||Annulé||-|
|30 oct-1 nov 2020||Kénogami||Annulé||-|
|13-15 nov 2020||Victoria & Etchemin||Annulé||-|
|27-29 nov 2020||Aurèle-Racine||Annulé||-|
|*11-13 déc 2020||Buckingham & Thurso||Annulé||-|
|15-17 jan 2021||Chicoutimi||Annulé||-|