Option 1 – 8 teams or more
- Triple knock-out
- 1 team will qualify from the A, 1 team from the B, and 2 teams from the C
- Playoffs: Page-4 format
Option 2 – 7 teams or less
- Round robin
- Playoffs: Page-3 format
The registration fee is $230 per team ($200 registration + $30 to Curling Canada)
Draw and rules
- All teams must participate in a at least two (2) tournaments on the juvenile circuit.
- The registration fee for each tournament will be $100 which will be used to cover the costs related to the organization of the events (ice rental, prizes, food, etc.). There will not be any prize money awarded on the juvenile circuit.
- A minimum of four (4) teams per sex must be registered in a particular event in order for it to be officially recognized as a sanctioned event.
- Teams who wish to participate in the provincial championship must play in at least three (3) sanctioned events by February 25th, 2020 (juvenile circuit, junior qualification event, Quebec provincial adult circuit, etc.) in order to be eligible. The list of circuits and events will be updated throughout the season as soon as Curling Quebec receives the information from the event organizers.
Registration deadline: January 15, 2020
Provincial championship: March 19-22, 2020
Canadian championship: April 21-26, 2020
Note to coaches
All coaches must complete a criminal background check before the start of their first tournament. Please visit this page for more information.
|Date||Tournoi||Date limite d'inscription||Prix||Horaire|
|11-13 oct 2019||St-Lambert||1 oct 2019||100 $||Horaire|
|8-10 nov 2019||Victoria & Etchemin||29 oct 2019||100 $||Horaire|
|15-17 nov 2019||Kénogami||5 nov 2019||100 $||Horaire|
|*6-8 déc 2019||*Buckingham & Thurso||*26 nov 2019||*100 $||Horaire|
|10-12 jan 2020||Chicoutimi||17 déc 2019||100 $||Horaire|
|31 jan-2 fév 2020||Aurèle-Racine||21 jan 2020||100 $||Horaire|
|28 fév-1 mars 2020||Nairn||18 fév 2020||100 $|