Twenty (20) teams can participate in the Colts Provincial Curling Championship. Teams are qualified as follows:
1. #1 points on colts circuit
11. Montréal 1
2. #2 points on colts circuit
12. Montréal 2
3. #3 points on colts circuit
13. Montréal 3
4. #4 points on colts circuit
5. #5 points on colts circuit
6. #6 points on colts circuit
17. Saguenay/Lac St-Jean
19. Region with the highest registrations by pro rata
20. Region with the highest registrations by pro rata
Click here to find out more about the provincial Colts Circuit
RULES AND DRAW
Qualified teams will be divided into four (4) pools of five teams. A round robin will be played within each pool and the top two teams from each section will advance to the playoffs.
All participants must have less than five (5) years of curling experience as of December 1st, 2022 to be eligible. Please note that the 2020-21 season will not be considered as a year of experience.
- A year of curling experience is defined as follows:
- Having curled regularly (at least 8 times) in one season;
- Having participated in a junior program or junior league at a curling club.
- All participants must be 18 years old or older as of December 1, 2022.
Registration deadline: February 28, 2023
Regional deadline: March 19, 2023
Provincial Championship: April 13-16, 2023
$200 per team
De la Vallée (Amqui)