A regular member of Curling Québec is an establishment/club registered with the Federation and located in the province of Québec where individuals curl regularly or occasionally. Annual fees are required to be member/affiliated with Curling Québec and to enjoy all programs and services offered.
The club affiliation covers the period from November 1st to October 31st of the following year.
The club affiliation includes the programs and services offered by Curling Québec, the affiliation with Curling Canada and the partnership with Coaching Association of Canada. For administrators’ and directors’ civil liability insurance, click the appropriate choice on the electronic or paper form.
The club affiliation fees for the 2019-2020 season are :
- $400 + taxes = $459.90 if paid BEFORE November 20, 2019
- $500 + taxes = $574.88 if paid AFTER November 20, 2019
Regular Curler Affiliation
Anyone playing regularly in an establishment/club affiliated with Curling Québec is considered a Regular Participant.
The affiliation fees for Regular Participants are collected by his/her establishment/club and are transferred to Curling Québec.
The establishment/club must send the list of its Regular Curlers to Curling Québec (download the template of the excel file List of Regular Curlers)
Template (in French) – Regular Participant template form
The affiliation fees for Regular Curler for season 2019-2020 are:
- Junior Regular Curler: $10 + taxes = $11.50
- Adult Regular Curler: $20 + taxes = $23
For your information:
- $1 per Regular Adult Curler will be given to its Regional Association
- $1 per Regular Adult Curler will be given to its home curling club
- $2 affiliation fee is paid to Curling Canada
Regular Junior Curler Affiliation
- $1 per Regular Junior Curler will be deposited in a special fund (click on Rebate U21 category for more details)
Note : Anyone 20 years old and younger as at July 1, 2019 is considered as a Junior Regular Curler.
The establishment/club must declare all their Regular Curlers before November 20th, 2019.
The establishment/club must pay their Regular Curlers affiliation fees before December 20th, 2019 by way of a bank transfer or by check sent to Curling Québec, 4545, Pierre-De Coubertin, Montreal, QC, H1V 0B2