EXCEPTIONALLY FOT THE 2020-2021 SEASON
A regular member of Curling Québec is an establishment/club registered with the Federation and located in the province of Québec where individuals curl regularly or occasionally. Annual fees are required to be member/affiliated with Curling Québec and to enjoy all programs and services offered.
The club affiliation covers the period from November 1st to October 31st of the following year.
The club affiliation includes the programs and services offered by Curling Québec, the affiliation with Curling Canada and the partnership with Coaching Association of Canada. For administrators’ and directors’ civil liability insurance*, click on the electronic form.
The club affiliation fees for the 2020-2021 season of $400 + tx = $459.90 are to be paid BEFORE December 15, 2020.
Note: a 50% penalty shall apply for any payments made after December 15.
* Administrators’ and directors’ civil liability insurance: This insurance covers the monetary consequences of fault, error, omission, negligence due to administrative or directorial acts, within the context of administrative actions and causing damage to a third party. Who is covered by this insurance?
. The administrators and directors . The employees . The volunteers . Members of committees . The organization
The coverage time frame is from April 1st to March 31st
|December 1st, 2020||Deadline to fill out the electronic Club Registration Form|
|December 1st, 2020||Deadline to send the complete list of your Club’s Regular Participants electronic form|
|December 5th, 2020||Deadline to receive by email the complete and detailed invoice from Curling Québec|
|December 15th, 2020||Deadline to pay the entire affiliation fees for the 2020-2021 season|
Regular Curler Affiliation
Anyone playing regularly in an establishment/club affiliated with Curling Québec is considered a Regular Participant.
The affiliation fees for Regular Participants are collected by his/her establishment/club and are transferred to Curling Québec.
The establishment/club must send the list of its Regular Curlers to Curling Québec (download the template of the excel file List of Regular Curlers)
Template (in French) – Regular Participant template form
The affiliation fees for Regular Curler for season 2020-2021 are:
- Junior Regular Curler: $11.74 + taxes = $13.50
- Adult Regular Curler: $21.74 + taxes = $25
For your information:
- $1 per Regular Adult Curler will be given to its Regional Association
- $1 per Regular Adult Curler will be given to its home curling club
- $2 affiliation fee is paid to Curling Canada
Regular Junior Curler Affiliation
- $1 per Regular Junior Curler will be deposited in a special fund (click on Rebate U21 category for more details)
Note : Anyone 20 years old and younger as at July 1, 2020 is considered as a Junior Regular Curler.
The establishment/club must pay all of their affiliation fees to Curling Québec by way of an Interac transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org), a bank transfer (bank information in the Affiliation Rates 2020-2021 document) or by check sent to Curling Québec, 4545, Pierre-De Coubertin, Montreal, QC, H1V 0B2