The 2021 Tim Hortons Brier draw schedule is now available on Curling Canada’s website.
- Team Québec, aka Team Fournier, will play in Group B of the tournament.
- Teams were separated into two pools of nine, seeded based on their final standing in the 2019-20 Canadian Team Ranking System.
- The field was expanded to 18 teams for this year only to accommodate teams that didn’t get an opportunity to compete for their provincial or territorial championship due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Team Québec’s first game will be on March 5th, at 6:30 pm (local time), against Team Greg Smith (Newfoundland and Labrador).
- TSN/RDS2 will provide complete coverage of every draw at the 2021 Tim Hortons Brier.