Following the latest announcements earlier this week, here is a summary of rules that will be in effect as of November 15 for the sports and recreation sector in Quebec, and more specifically for curling clubs:
– Vaccination passport mandatory (except for children 13 years old and under)
– No limit of participants or spectators per “plateau”
– Spectators can stand without necessarily having a seat assigned
– No physical distancing required
– Masks remain mandatory at all times, except during physical activity for participants and when eating or drinking for spectators
Click here to consult the Ministry’s official documentation.